Investing in Your Future
Investment banker. Stock broker. Financial analyst. Trader. Some of the most rewarding—and challenging—careers demand a finance background. With a finance degree from the Kelley School of Business, you’ll be ready. We prepare students for exciting and challenging careers in all areas of finance with our real-world curriculum, wide range of elective courses, and impressive networking opportunities.
- Become experts in the concepts, tools, and technologies required to succeed in their future careers. Specific topics include:
- Credit Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Portfolio Management
- International Banking
- Security Analysis
- International Investments
- International Financial Analysis
- Work with internationally renowned faculty who are at the leading edge of research and curriculum development. Our faculty members include those who have served as visiting economists on the New York Stock Exchange and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System.
- Gain real-world experience and networking opportunities through our prestigious undergraduate Investment Banking Network, MBA Academies, and the Benecki Center for Real Estate Studies.
- Tap into a powerful network of Kelley finance alumni—people who are committed to assisting you in getting a start in the field and advancing your career.